An innovative device for water transfer printing by company.
It’s a combination of a dipping tank used for water transfer printing and a washing device. This combination gives remarkable savings in electricity and water.
The device uses a common water circulation. A contamination basket and a removable filter pump take care about the water’s purity.
An additional filtering tank equipped with a drain valve allows for quick cleaning of this part of the tank without the necessity of exchanging the fluid in the entire device.
A control panel equipped with indicators gives a clear view on the enabled functions.
A thermostat with a built-in micro-computer integrated with a digital thermometer watches over optimal water temperature.
A valve system efficiently directs the fluid onto the water level filter or into a cleaning gun which is equipped with several options of water spraying.
What do you get from the combination of a dipping tank and a washing device ?
- considerable energy savings
- considerable water savings
- minimization of space occupied by various equipment
- by using a single water circulation you get two things, first – an object is cleaned at the optimum temperature (too low or too high temperature during cleaning process may damage newly laid hydrographic coat), second – you save money since a separate purchase of a dipping container and a washing device is a double expense
The device is made of high quality stainless steel AISI 304/304L and is equipped with:
- a heater, controlled by a fully automatic electronic thermostat,
- a water level filter, powered by a 3 stage pump
- areplaceable filter which protects the water pump from contamination (extra filter included)
- a basket which stops contamination (it can be quickly disassembled for cleaning),
- digital thermometer,
- console control (a panel with full height and angle adjustment),
- adjustable compartments,
- a valve system which supplies the water level filter or cleaning device
- a shower
- 4 wheels with a brake,
- leveling feet,
- hydrographics instruction "step by step"
- Material: stainless steel
- Heater Power: from 4kW - 8kW
- Water Pump: 40/80/180
- Electric Power: 220V - 240 V or 380V-415V (also available electric system 240V for big tanks)
- Auto-control under constant temperature.